Monday, July 12, 2010

Update the price of Entrecard Credits

Hello all droppers, since I now decided to change the price of Entrecard Credits. Thank you for your support. Do you want more Entrecard Credits? Please pay me and I will send Entrecard Credits to you:


1000 Entrecard Credits - $1.49 (old price: $1.40)
2000 Entrecard Credits - $2.59 (old price: $2.30)
3000 Entrecard Credits - $3.69 (old price: $3.20)
4000 Entrecard Credits - $4.79 (old price: $4.10)
5000 Entrecard Credits - $5.89 (old price: $5.00)

Now I have a large number of Entrecard Credits, and I need some money. You can donate for me by buying Entrecard Credits on this blog. You will receive Entrecard Credits within 24 hours. Thanks.

Contact: huynhnam186@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's is a TOS violation of Entrecard.com!! Your site can be banned if someone reports it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aussiebuck!
    Thanks for your warning, but I think this is not the big problem. I started selling credits than two months ago. Wish you happy and make regular visits to my blog. Thanks and see you again!

    ReplyDelete