Saturday, November 27, 2010

I returned. New Contest – wins 7,000 credits every week!

This is my new contest for Entrecarders to earn a large credits. I'm giving away 7,000 credits ($20 value on Entrecard) for 3 lucky Entrecarders every week.

To enter the contest:

Login to yommy.com (aTokens.com - Entrecard Community).

Return to my blog. Give me at least 1 tokens to join this contes. Include your URL (example: http://entrecard.com/details/62547 or http://entrecard.com/user/62547). This is the ONLY way I can issue Entrecard credits to you.

The prizes:

* 1st – 4,000 credits
* 2st – 2,000 credits
* 3st – 1,000 credits

Win 7,000 ECs or Just Play For Fun. Good luck and have fun!

Contest ended. Result

19 comments:

  1. I'm send ECs via your entrecard link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea how to exchange Entrecard credits to aTokens to money, best of luck with it!
    I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @health news online:
    I will sum up the list of participants and randomly select 3 winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I doubt it will work out in my favor because I have got my hands burnt in such contest announced here. In the earlier contest(writing a blog post about free EC credits) I was denied the free credits in spite of publishing a nice publicity post about Entrecard on my blog and after repeated requests I was not answered at all.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for informing me and inviting me. Actually I too just making a come back this week after a long time since 28th June '10 due to shifting from the East-Coast back to the capital city, Kuala Lumpur after staying there for the past 4 years. Now I am on broadband and lately having problems to get through internet lines, off & on ok and off and on very slow connection.

    I hope I can make it to join this contest. Thanks again for inviting.

    Warmest regards,
    Lily Arbee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being an unlucky person, it's worth less for me to join.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I don't have any account with yommy right now.So good luck to you and your contestant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great and generous initiative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! It has been quite a while since you've been around. Welcome back! Great idea too. Unfortunately I do not need credits at the moment but I'm sure there will be some who will benefit from your generous giveaway. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I give you a credit. Thanks. Coming to my blog:
    http://whitestonemx.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi greetings, it seems my blog can not participate because of the lang problemo, but thanks for the offer, i'll appreciate it much..

    ReplyDelete